When is the Flagstaff Oktoberfest held?
Saturday, October 5, 2019 @ 11 am to 8 pm
Where is the event held?
Wheeler Park in beautiful downtown Flagstaff.
211 W. Aspen – corner of Aspen and Humphreys Street
How much does it cost to get in?
Tickets available at the gate
$10 – for adults. $5 for Students with ID, Veterans and Seniors.
We will have ATMs available and we also have FREE Re-entry! Kids 12 and under are FREE!
Does the Oktoberfest accept credit cards or checks?
Merchandise and the Bar will accept CASH and Credit Cards. ATMs will be located at the event, as well as downtown Flagstaff.
Can I bring my child?
The Flagstaff Oktoberfest is a family event! Kids 12 and under are FREE!
What we provide on the festival grounds
- Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
- Be green! Trash and Recycling (Please help keep the scene clean)
- Lost & Found (located at the information booth)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Kids Area
- Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Dog Friendly water bowls
What NOT to bring!
- Water Bottles – please purchase from our charity!
- Large Umbrellas
- Ice Chests
- Glass Containers
- Alcohol – Beer and Wine are available for purchase
- Illegal Drugs
- Unlicensed Vending
- Outside Food – we have plenty on site
Can I bring my pet?
Yes! Leashed pets are welcome, however you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
When do taps shut off?
Taps shut off at 7:45 pm. The festival closes at 8 pm.
The Flagstaff Oktoberfest encourages everyone to drink responsibly. The fine, craft-brewed beverages available at this event are best consumed in moderation and savored for their unique flavors, aromas and textures. Over-consumption of alcohol can affect our bodies, judgement and perception. It is our responsibility as friends, family and citizens to watch out for others. DON’T DRINK and DRIVE!