When is the Flagstaff Oktoberfest held?
Saturday, October 3, 2020 @ 11 am to 9 pm
Where is the event held?
Wheeler Park in beautiful downtown Flagstaff.
211 W. Aspen – corner of Aspen and Humphreys Street
How much does it cost to get in?
Does the Oktoberfest accept credit cards or checks?
Ticket Sales – Cash only
Bar – Cash only
Merchandise will accept Credit Cards and Cash.
ATMs will be located at the event, as well as downtown Flagstaff.
Can I bring my child?
The Flagstaff Oktoberfest is a family event! Kids 12 and under are FREE!
What we provide on the festival grounds
- Live Music
- Free Contests (limited particpatants)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Lawn Games
- Kids area with bounce houses and FREE Root Beer Floats
- Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
- Be green! Trash and Recycling (Please help keep the scene clean)
- Lost & Found (located at the information booth)
- Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Dog Friendly water bowls
What NOT to bring!
- Filled Water Bottles – please purchase from our charity! (Empty water bottles are allowed)
- Large Umbrellas
- Ice Chests
- Glass Containers
- Alcohol – Beer and Wine are available for purchase
- Illegal Drugs
- Unlicensed Vending
- Outside Food – we have plenty on site
Can I bring my pet?
Yes! Leashed pets are welcome, however you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
When do taps shut off?
Taps shut off at 8:45 pm. The festival closes at 9 pm.
The Flagstaff Oktoberfest encourages everyone to drink responsibly. The fine, craft-brewed beverages available at this event are best consumed in moderation and savored for their unique flavors, aromas and textures. Over-consumption of alcohol can affect our bodies, judgement and perception. It is our responsibility as friends, family and citizens to watch out for others. DON’T DRINK and DRIVE!