When is the Flagstaff Oktoberfest held?
Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 11 am to 8 pm
Where is the event held?
Wheeler Park in beautiful downtown Flagstaff.
211 W. Aspen – corner of Aspen and Humphreys Street
When will COVID requirements be released + can I get a refund if I don’t agree with the protocols?
Tickets are nonrefundable. If you would like to see the protocols before purchasing tickets, we encourage you to wait to purchase until after our Covid-19 rules are released, which will happen closer to the event.
How do I get information on how Flagstaff Oktoberfest is handling COVID-19 concerns, vaccinations + safety?
We will follow all local and state health safety guidelines in place at the time of the festival and will communicate all requirements to ticket holders before the festival.
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend + do I have to wear a mask to the festival?
We will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the festival and will communicate all requirements to ticket holders before the festival.
How much does it cost to get in?
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final.
Can I bring my child?
The Flagstaff Oktoberfest is a family event! Kids 12 and under are FREE!
What we provide on the festival grounds
- Live Music
- Free Contests (limited particpatants)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Lawn Games
- Kids area with bounce houses and FREE Root Beer Floats
- Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
- Be green! Trash and Recycling (Please help keep the scene clean)
- Lost & Found (located at the information booth)
- Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Dog Friendly water bowls
What NOT to bring!
- Filled Water Bottles – please purchase from our charity! (Empty water bottles are allowed)
- Large Umbrellas
- Ice Chests
- Glass Containers
- Alcohol – Beer and Wine are available for purchase
- Illegal Drugs
- Unlicensed Vending
- Outside Food – we have plenty on site
Can I bring my pet?
Yes! Leashed pets are welcome, however you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
When do taps shut off?
Taps shut off at 8:45 pm. The festival closes at 9 pm.